Rome is my dream city. The dream had come from the famous movie "Roman Holiday". I would like to become the repoter, and then meet Audrey Herpen in Rome. Beautyful lady plus ancient city,it is so romantic!
I'm working as a pattern maker in the fashion industry. Works make me crazy sometimes. I’m an easy going person. Going to the gem, dance in a salsa class or hitting the balls on the tennis and badminton court. Ride my bike some times that gives me energy throughout my days at work.
3 comments:
The women in the video was very helpful in explaining what Rome has to offer.
Good intruction of Rome. I knew some new things in your video about Rome.
Rome is my dream city. The dream had come from the famous movie "Roman Holiday". I would like to become the repoter, and then meet Audrey Herpen in Rome. Beautyful lady plus ancient city,it is so romantic!
Post a Comment