9/23/2007

My Goals for the Semester

I have some important goals for the semester. First, I need to study hard in my classes. I work full time these days. After work I’m taking the ESL 122 class on Mondays and Wednesdays. Fridays and Sundays are my dancing classes. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are my days for exercise. So I need to get a plan for how I am going to study better. By going to classes every day, paying attention to the teacher, taking notes and doing my homework after classes, and study as much as in my free time. Second, I need to lose some weight. Last year I have gained 10 pounds for some reason that kept on me for a whole year. So for this semester I have planned to do my exercise every other day. I need to watch my diet. There may be food that makes me gain so much weight, so I need to find a personal trainer to help me. Third, I need to be outgoing to meet more people. To do that, I’m already taking some dancing classes. I need not to be shy. I need to be more confident. Also, I need to have fun and get attention from people. In terms of getting all my goals done I have to work hard.

No comments: